Rust Bros Restorations' Giveaway Official Contest Rules
- The term “Giveaway” refers to the “Rust Bros Restorations Giveaway” Contest hosted on http://discovercomoxvalley.com that runs from Wednesday, December 11, 2019, at 8:00 AM PST and closes on Saturday, December 14th at 11:59 PM PST.
- The term “Contest Sponsor” refers to Rust Bros Restorations.
- The term “Contest Parties” refers to the Contest Prize supplier Rust Bros Restorations
- The term “Contestant” is a person that is the age of the majority in their country, who enters the Contest via the contest entry form on www.rustwear.ca.
- The term “Contest Winner” is one Contestant whose name is drawn by the Contest Sponsor and meets the eligibility requirements of the Contest and wins the “Contest Prize”.
- An “Entry” is one completed entry form submission, including a contestant’s complete name (first and last) and email address, submitted via the Contest Entry Form on www.rustwear.ca. Contest Entries must be received on or before Saturday, December 14th at 11:59 PM PST to be eligible to win the Contest Prize.
- One (1) Grand Prize (known as “Contest Grand Prize”) will be awarded. One (1) winning contestant will be chosen by the Contest Sponsor by random draw. The draw will take place on Monday, December 16, 2019. The Contest Grand Prize package must be claimed by the Contest Winner drawn on or before Friday, December 20, 2019. The winning contestant will receive a Rust Bros t-shirt and Rust Bros curved peak hat. The odds of winning depend on the number of Contestants. The Contest Sponsor has the right to substitute equivalent contest prizes at its sole discretion. The value of the Contest Grand Prize is $55. The Contest Grand Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
Eligibility & General Requirements
- The Contest is open to persons over the age of majority in their country at the close of the Contest..
- No purchase necessary.
- The Contest Grand Prize Winner(s) of the Contest Grand Prize must provide proof of age and residency in a form satisfactory to the Contest Sponsor. All participants in the Contest Prize may be required to sign a Standard Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the Contest Rules, acceptance of the Contest Prize, as awarded, and releasing the Contest Sponsor and the Contest Parties from all liability relating to the Contest. Such Declaration and Release must be returned by the deadline indicated or the Contest Sponsor may select an alternate Contest Grand Prize Winner.
- One entry per person per email address per Contest Entry method.
- The Contest Sponsor or its designated representatives will make one attempt to notify each potential Contest Winner by email using the information provided on the Entry Form. If the Contest Grand Prize is not claimed by the Contest Grand Prize Winner by Friday, December 20th, 2019, the Contest Prize will be considered forfeited and the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Contest Winner. In order to be awarded the Contest Prize, the potential Contest Winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question.
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- The Contestant is providing information to the Contest Sponsor and not to Facebook. All personal information will be used in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
- No family members of Rust Bros Restorations, Mayhem Entertainment, or affiliates can qualify to win the prize.
Liabilities and Rights
- The Contest Sponsor does not endorse any Entry or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and the Contest Sponsor expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with all Entries.
- By submitting an Entry to the Contest, Contestants grant the Contest Sponsor a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Contest Winner’s photo, name and likeness, along with the guests who accompany the Contest Winner on the prize package, in any media formats and through any media channels in connection with the Contest and in connection with the business of the Contest Sponsor. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor.
All Entries will be screened by the Contest Sponsor to ensure compliance with the Official Rules of the Contest. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to verify that an Entry is in full compliance with these Contest Guidelines and Official Rules before it is recognized as a winning Entry and before awarding any prize. The Contest Winner will be chosen by random draw.
- Contest Opens: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 8:00 AM PST
- Contest Closes: Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST
- Contest Grand Prize Draw will take place on Monday, December 16, 2019
General Terms and Conditions
All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to all matters relating to this Contest are final and binding.
This Contest is governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
Limitations of Liability and Release
Contest Sponsor and Contest Parties assume no liability or responsibility resulting from any user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest, the Contest Prize or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest or the Contest Prize. Contest Sponsor and Contest Parties assume no responsibility or liability for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Facebook website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Facebook website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention with the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. Contest Sponsor and Contest Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Facebook website. Use of Facebook is at the user's own risk. Contest Sponsor and the Contest Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or loss of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest, use of the Facebook website, or the download of any information from the Facebook website. By participating in the Contest, the Contestant releases Contest Sponsor and any Contest Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Contestant’s participation in the Contest. By claiming the Contest Prize, the Contest Winner releases Contest Sponsor and Contest Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from claiming the Contest Prize and travel. The Contest Sponsor and Contest Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Contest or Contest Prize is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a "Force Majeure Event"). Should a Force Majeure Event occur, Contest Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, exercise reasonable efforts to publicize the winning Entries and deliver all or part of the Contest Prize or make a reasonable substitution in its sole discretion.
For more information on Rust Bros Restorations or questions on this contest, please contact us:
Rust Bros Restorations Mailing Address: 4439H, BC-1, Tappen, BC V0E 2X2.